quinta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2009

Star Wars - I'm your father

Este diálogo é curto e fácil e obviamente, esta cena clássica do filme Star Wars não poderia ficar de fora deste Especial Mês dos Pais.


Darth Vader: You are beaten. It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed as Obi-Wan did.

Darth Vader: There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you.

Darth Vader: Luke, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.

Luke: I'll never join you!

Darth Vader: If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.

Luke: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!

Darth Vader: No. I am your father.

Luke: No. No. That's not true. That's impossible!

Darth Vader: Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

Darth Vader: Luke. You can destroy the Emperor. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny. Join me, and we can rule the galaxy as father and son. Come with me. It's the only way.
_______________________________________

VOCABULARY

Useless = inútil
Foreseen = previsto

Um comentário:

Visitas