quinta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2009

Matrix

E para fechar o nosso "ESPECIAL MATRIX" com chave de ouro, vamos rever duas pequenas, porém importantes cenas deste filme.

A primeira é a cena final do Matrix 1. A fala tem menos de um minuto e é bem fácil.




Neo: I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Vocabulary
To be afraid = Estar com medo
To hang up this phone = Desligar este telefone
Without borders or boundaries = Sem barreiras ou fronteiras
Where we go from there = Onde nós vamos a partir daí
__________________________________________________

A segunda cena é aquela em que todos descobrem que o Neo é o escohido. A fala tem menos de 3:00 minutos e também é fácil.



Agent Smith: Check him.

Agent Brown: He's gone.

Agent Smith: Good bye, Mr Anderson.

Trinity: Neo, I'm not afraid anymore. The Oracle told me that I would fall in love and that that man... the man that I loved would be The One. So you see, you can't be dead. You can't be... because I love you. You hear me? I love you.

Trinity: Now get up!

Neo: No

Morpheus: He is The One


Vocabulary
He is gone = Ele se foi
I'm not afraid anymore = Eu não tenho mais medo
The One = O escolhido

Um comentário:

  1. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult to
    get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance.
    I must say that you've done a awesome job with
    this. In addition, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Firefox.

    Superb Blog!

    my blog gry

    ResponderExcluir

Visitas