terça-feira, 16 de agosto de 2011

Stuffed Crust

Não sei se vocês assistiram "Meu malvado favorito", eu particularmente, amei!!! Na minha opinião só perde para o "Shrek".

Nesta cena, você vão aprender como se fala borda recheada em inglês.

Enjoy the movie!!!





TRANSCRIPT

Gru: So, the rest of the plan is simple: I fly to the moon. I shrink the moon. I grab the moon. I sit on the toilet... wait; WHAT?! Sorry. Sorry! Could you excuse me for just one second? What are you doing?! I told you, don't touch my things, I told you, told you, told you a thousand times!

Margo: Can we order pizza?

Gru: Pizza?! You just had lunch!

Edith: Not now, for dinner.

Gru: Dinner? Just-- Fine, fine, whatever. Just get back in there!

Margo: Can we get stuffed crust!

Edith, Agnes and Minion: Ooo, stuffed crust.

Gru: I'LL STUFF YOU ALL IN THE CRUST!

Agnes: (laughs) You're funny!

3 comentários:

  1. Muito boas as suas seleções...

    ResponderExcluir
  2. muitobom esses dialogos mim ajudarao muiti e uma maravilhha

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Every weekend i used to go to see this web
    page, as i wish for enjoyment, since this this web page conations really pleasant funny stuff too.


    Feel free to visit my webpage; gry

    ResponderExcluir

Visitas